Dispensing optician, Cambridge
Posted on February 8, 2021 by Taank Optometrists
Dispensing optician, Cambridge
If you’re capable of delivering a world-class customer experience with finesse and confidence, AND you understand what kind of service affluent and stylish clientele expect – then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Who will I be working with?
Taank Optometrists will be reopening following a full and fabulous refurbishment in Feb 2021 with the latest niche eyewear and state of the art equipment. Because of our growth we are currently looking to add an ambitious, like-minded, client-focused dispensing optician to our current superstar team. If you’ve ever dreamed about what it would be like to be part of a high achieving team that is driven and has fun in the process, then act now.
If you haven’t yet found the environment and people that bring out the best in you, and you want to be part of something big, something you can be proud of, then you’re the kind of person we’re looking for.
So, what will the role entail?
We are known for our eyewear and high level dispensing is the core of our business.
This role is perfect for you if;
· You are passionate about eyewear and style
· You enjoy dispensing eyewear and are confident and can do it with flair
· You like to make personal connections with clients, whether that’s on the phone, in reception or in a dispensing consultation.
· You get a buzz from being on the shop floor, seeing browsers, getting involved in the day to day tasks that happen in a boutique business to create an exceptional experience for customers.
· Your skills are far above the average dispensing optician when it comes to communication, understanding customer perceptions, building personal relationships, delivering an experience, and being able to step in at any stage of the customer journey and handle any situation with finesse.
· You’re a team player –You’ll do whatever it takes to deliver an exceptional experience to a client.
· You’re not interested in “only getting your wages”, but in developing your skills and your career, and making a positive contribution to a business establishment and the community it serves.
· You understand what it means to be a hard worker and are able to withstand the pressures of a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
· You pay attention to the details – our clients demand the highest standards and that is why they choose us.
· You are confident, articulate and communicate confidently to reassure clients that they are in capable hands.
· You are able to give a world class service, and are genuinely interested in building strong and enjoyable relationships with clients and the team.
This is the ideal position for someone who wants to continue to learn, and expand his/her abilities and deliver the highest possible level of dispensing expertise alongside a world-class customer experience.
What will I need in order to be considered for this opportunity?
– A positive and enthusiastic attitude is absolutely essential to thrive in this position.
– An ability to sell yourself. We’re looking for someone who is great with people.
– Ability to work as part of a busy, flexible, driven and super friendly team.
– Helpful and approachable.
– Ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to detail.
– Dispensing experience is essential although qualification is not necessary.
– A positive outlook, tons of enthusiasm to learn and ‘can-do’ attitude are most important!
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be joining a forward-thinking business with ambitious plans for growth, which will present new and exciting career opportunities.
In addition to a generous salary, you’ll have the opportunity to meet fascinating people, and grow through continued learning.
£22,000 – £30,000 depending on experience plus performance based monthly bonus.
This is a full time and permanent role, hours of work are 8.45am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday with a day off during the week, Saturday work is compulsory.
Location – Central Cambridge
Start date: Immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000-£30,000 per year
• Bonus scheme
• Company pension
• On-site parking
We will be following all professional guidelines strictly.
To apply, please email your cv to email@example.com
£22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
8:45am - 5:30pm Monday to Saturday with a day off during the week. Saturday work is compulsory.
Closing date for applications