Assistant Manager, Leatherhead
Posted on October 14, 2019 by Visioncall
Assistant Manager, Leatherhead
Do you have Strong People Management Skills? Are you looking for a fresh challenge within the Optics Sector and have clear vision of how to raise aspirations and standards, so that the whole team strives for excellence. If so, we are recruiting an Assistant Manager who will be reporting to the Operations Manager. The Assistant Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the branch across the whole of the Value Stream from introducing a new customer to receiving payment for goods or services. You will ensure the branch delivers an efficient and effective operational process that meets and exceeds the expectations of employees, customers and patients.
• THE Best Optical Practice in Your Area.
• High performing and fully engaged team.
• THE place to work in your area.
• Class leading clinical care for the Elderly.
• Incredible service for Partners.
• High retention rates of our Homes: Partners for life.
• PEOPLE: Ensuring all members of the team have what they need to be able to carry out their role effectively.
• QUALITY: Maintaining a clear focus on quality processes and outcomes.
• VALUES: Working and positively contributing to our Company Values and Culture.
• Acting as a Leader to provide support to the teams to achieve the set goals of the business
• Training and Development – Identifying through a supervision and appraisal process the training requirements for individuals.
• Maintain effective communication between departments within the branch and act as a liaison to Central Support.
• Identify (Skills) Gaps within the branch and liaise with the Operations Manager to formulate strategies to resolve these gaps.
• You will represent the business in a positive manner and promote Visioncall as the Eyecare provider of choice at all times.
• To build and maintain great working relationships with our Care Home Partners, aiding our home retention strategy.
• Ensuring any Care Home or Patient requests are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner making sure that any changes to Patient details are up to date at all times.
• Identify Customer dissatisfaction, resolve in an efficient, professional manner, recording complaints accurately
• Work to Company and industry regulatory practices, adhering to Company standards, policies and procedures, delivering best practice methods and taking responsibility for our Customer’s needs.
• Accurately maintain the active and deceased filing system.
• Keep your knowledge current in all aspects of our standard operating practices, meeting key performance outcomes which contribute to the overall team success.
• Offer support to others to help them learn and solve any Customer issues, both within the team and sharing knowledge more widely within our national network.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding the Company’s business/ employees/ customers/ Patients and their families.
• Benchmarks – achieving financial benchmarks per clinic and branch on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
Health & Safety:
• Follow our Company’s health, safety & environmental policies, guidelines and procedures at all times.
• Ensure that the practice meets all legal H&S requirements and staff are adequately trained
• Be familiar with office security measures, ensuring the premises are locked and secured at all times.
• Report any accidents in the workplace to management immediately.
We are ideally looking for a dynamic and experienced Supervisor / Team Leader with optical experience who has managed a team previously.
Negotiable dependant on experience
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Closing date for applications