ABDO invite you to attend a day of CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
This ABDO CPD event is provided free of charge for ABDO members only.
Exclusively for ABDO members, this is a continuing professional development (CPD) event to enhance and develop your knowledge, skills and competence to be able to offer the very best patient-centred care for those with reduced vision and those with the difficulties that aging may bring.
– Knowledge and skills to engage with low vision patients in the practice setting
– Able to identify the needs of the patient and offer practical solutions
– Hands-on knowledge of various low vision optical aids and their suitability
– Able to sign-post patients to alternative agencies where appropriate
– Informed of low vision professional development pathways and opportunities
ABDO members – dispensing opticians, optometrists
Any enquiries please contact ABDO CET on 01206 734155.
CET Points will be available where relevant to content (see agenda for further details)