The Government has announced that in order to manage the spread of COVID-19 we are now moving from the contain phase to the delay phase.
On this basis, after careful consideration of all options, including the practicalities involved with management and attendance at our scheduled CET events on Sunday 15th in Wigan and Mon 16th in London, we have made the decision to cancel both events.
Future CET events may be postponed, dependent on the COVID-19 position escalating or not.
We will continue to monitor the situation and advise members of any updates as soon as possible.
We hope our members understand the difficult position we are in and that the short notice does not cause too much inconvenience, unfortunately it is circumstances out of our control.