Website Header - General 002

Changing your details

If you need to change your details, please email

If you change your name, please forward a copy of your marriage certificate or other relevant documentation to ABDO Membership Services in one of the following ways:

  • By post to ABDO Membership Services, Unit 2, Court Lodge Offices, Godmersham Park, Godmersham, Canterbury, Kent CT4 7DT.
  • By smartphone / email
    You can take a picture of your certificate with your smart phone and email it to
  • By fax
    Send a fax copy of your certificate to ABDO Membership Services using the following number
    01227 733 900.

Upon receipt ABDO Membership Services will update your details.