ABDO’s Strategic Plan will guide its work for the five years from 2022 to 2026. You can read the Strategic Plan here.
ABDO’s vision is that by 2026 it will have:
- Provided more opportunities for members to develop their roles
- Implemented the GOC’s new education standards and outcomes
- Supported members by providing continuing professional development, including qualifications and accreditations
- Increased the understanding and recognition of members’ roles
- Developed the profession’s evidence base
- Improved member services, products and benefits
- Improved how it communicates and collaborates
- Ensured the organisation is sustainable
The following values will support ABDO’s work on behalf of members:
- We are passionately committed to our members, who are at the heart of everything we do.
- We maintain high standards for our members and our own work.
- We are proactive in adapting to changing circumstances.
- We are driven by a sense of common purpose.
- We respect each other and our different areas of expertise.
- We work collaboratively with our colleagues and other organisations.
- We are open and transparent about our work.
- We strive to continuously improve what we do and how we work together.
ABDO’s Annual Plan
Each year ABDO publishes an Annual Plan showing how it is working towards its vision and enabling us to respond to new developments.
You can read the Annual Plan here, within the Strategic Plan.
You can read the regulations of ABDO here.
You can read the Articles of Association of ABDO here.