The ABDO National Resource Centre is an education events and examinations hub offering clinical and training facilities over 11,000 sq ft on two floors.
Set in the heart of Birmingham this brand new facility is available for internal and external events, from small meetings to conferences, seminars, training, revision and CET courses.
The NRC offers you:
- Clinical facilities showcasing the latest technology.
- 10 bays equipped for refraction and contact lenses and pre-screening area.
- State of the art video slit-lamp which can be recorded and projected live on up to five screens around the building.
- Equipment for dispensing, screening, minor eye conditions services and glazing.
- Lecture areas for 60 to 160 people.
- Flexible facilities offering one large area or up to five separate rooms.
- Rooms in theatre, exam or cabaret style.
- Catering facilities available including water dispensers, ‘bean to cup’ coffee and artisan flavoured teas.
The NRC is the new location for all dispensing and contact lens practical examinations from June 2018.
The NRC is within easy reach of major road, rail and air transport.
You can view the floorplans here.
To book, contact Phil Hall 07538 525 206 email@example.com
Visit the NRC Website here.
Address: ABDO National Resource Centre, 4th Floor, Aqueous II, Aston Cross Business Village, Chester Street, Birmingham, B6 5RQ