You shouldn’t miss…
…the essential FQE revision event of 2019!
At ABDO we’re passionate about providing events that are in line with your needs and requirements. This not to be missed event follows on from the highly successful event of 2018. You will have access to great expertise as each tutor is a current and experienced ABDO practical examiner.
Revision will utilise a variety of methods including lecture, hands-on practical, peer discussion and visual recognition.
So don’t miss out, book your place now!
The event is tailored to the 2015 Level 6 Diploma in Ophthalmic Dispensing and will cover:
- All sections of the Unit 12 (FQE practical)
- The Portfolio of Case Records
The event fee is £120 and will include:
- Two days of revision with ABDO Examiners
- Accommodation for one night at the Alton Towers Resort plus breakfast, lunch and refreshments (please note the theme park is closed but the golf, spa and splash landings hotel are open)
- Entertainment and BBQ on the Wednesday evening
Booking is via email email@example.com and use ‘ABDO Revision Event’ in the email title.
Please note that the programme is designed to be two-days in duration for all students and cannot be tailored for individual resit sections.